1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer Role (Immediate Start):
We are looking for an ambitious team player to start in the engine room of our small, but growing firm. You will be organised and eager to learn, in an industry where nothing stays the same for long.
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience in supporting Windows and Macs in a business environment
- Experience of supporting desktop applications, such as Microsoft Office and Skype for Business
- Administration of Office 365
- Network troubleshooting for business networks, firewalls & routers and IP telephony.
- Knowledge of ITIL Business process (advantageous)
- Ticket management systems
- Exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to work to targets (SLA’s)
- A high standard of written and spoken English and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Clean driver’s license and own transport
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer support queries via phone and email
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi task
- Logging of customer requests and incidents
- Diagnosing and rectifying technical problems and queries following first line fix criteria and where possible resolving at first call
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles
- To be able to work with non-technical customers and technical customers alike
- Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets
In return we will provide you with excellent training and support, a competitive package and to be part of a friendly team. You will be based in picturesque Henley-on-Thames but occasional travel to London will be required.
Please call our office if you are interested in the position!