Are you ready to use and improve your skills and take the next challenge in your IT career?
You will be someone who…
- Likes a challenge and will not rest until the task is done
- Is motivated to further your career in support and cloud technologies
- Enjoys improving on systems and processes to benefit the team
- Is genuine and honest – possessing a Positive Mental Attitude
- Takes ownership, accountability, and responsibility with every action
You will Have…
- At least 2 years’ second line desktop (and some server admin) and Office 365 Administration experience (you will be tested)
- Have in-depth knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OSX operating systems (you will be tested!)
- Microsoft Certifications in Windows OS, Networking Fundamentals or 365 Fundamentals (MS 900 completed exams)
- PowerShell scripting
- Our Vision is to improve our clients’ IT Security, Availability and Collaboration around the world to deliver a new and exciting modern IT workplace.
- We have been providing managed IT support for over 15 years in London on Thames Valley, and looking for the right person to join our Henley on Thames team.
- Our clients are SME’s that vary in size from 10 employees to 50+ employees
- We strive to be honest, committed, motivated in every aspect of our service delivery
You Will Benefit From
- Henley-Based office – no regular commute to London
- Aggressive personal development and mentoring programme to Cloud solutions architect (or other areas of interest)
- Homeworking when required
- Unlimited leave (not to be abused)
- Pension contributions
Main Purpose of The Role
You will provide specialist desktop/admin helpdesk support to our clients, and include the following daily tasks:
- Helpdesk Desktop support
- Support the IT Manager on Projects (Office 365 Migrations, Desktop rollouts & Upgrades, VOIP implementations, security implementation and more),
- Mentor back-office admin team in knowledge transfer
- Look to improve efficiencies in the support to our customers
- Create, work and improve internal systems and processes
Like the sound of this opportunity? Like the sound of us? Then send a cover letter only to [email protected] explaining why YOU think this role will be ideal for you.
We’ll then be in touch to discuss the next stage.